1945 - After Dr. Stinson, God placed Reverend A. Monday as pastor for approximately ten years.
1955 - W. L. Odum from Bristol, Virginia was named pastor and served the church for 37 years, 1955 - 1992. Pastor W. L. Odum served God and the congregation until his death at the age of 80.
1960 - The parsonage was constructed across the street from the church to house the pastor and his family.
1964 - A new brick church was constructed.
1976 - The sanctuary was expanded to its current size in 1976.
1992 - Brent Logan from Decatur, Alabama was serving as associate pastor and was called to the position of pastor and led the church to a greater ministry in missions at home and around the world.
1995 - An addition was added to the church building and houses several classrooms and offices.
1996 - Spring City Baptist School was established and has trained many young people as ambassadors for Christ in many areas of Christian service.
1999 - A fellowship hall was built that houses a prophet’s chamber, kitchen and large activity space. It was dedicated as the W.L. Odum Fellowship Hall in 2004.
2003 - Pastor Brent Logan and his family answered God’s call to the mission field to serve in Eastern Europe, particularly in Romania.
2003 - Scott Suttle, from Swannanoa, North Carolina was serving as associate pastor and was called as pastor.
200? - Pastor Suttle led the church to begin a scripture publishing ministry where Bibles and scripture portions are assembled in partnership with Bearing Precious Seed.
2013 - Pastor Suttle and his family answered God's call to the mission field to serve in the Scandinavian countries of Europe.
October 2013 - The church called Nathan Brown as their pastor.
May 2017 - God miraculously provided for the church to purchase 1380AM WLRV.
To God be the glory, great things HE hath done!